Simple and secure. Give a single gift, or schedule ongoing donations using your checking account, debit, or credit card with PayPal.
[Use the botton Below]
KFM humbly and cheerfully accepts the following types of donations to further the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to support our ministries, activities, missionaries, and infrastructure:
- Cash Donations (may be made in person on Sundays at Worship Services or during normal office hours to the Treasurer).
- Donations by Check (they may be handled the same as cash, or may be mailed to our physical address below).
- Donations by Credit Card (must be made by PayPal on-line [see top of window] or swiped on the card reader in the office by the Treasurer or Assistant Treasurer).
Other Donation Accepted (but which do not qualify for Tax-Deductions):
- Donations of new or nearly new equipment, goods, or materials.
- Donations of Clothing for HIS Closet (Must be clean, usable clothing and left during normal operating hours of HIS Closet or normal Office Hours).
- Donations of Food for the Food Pantry (Must be non-perishable food, toiletries, paper products, or cleaning products in good condition and brought to the office during normal Office Hours).
Other types of donations may be welcome…please discuss them with the KFM Treasurer before bringing them in or making any firm plans for the donation. For more information on this topic, please call the KFM Church Office at 269.382.3100 during Normal Office Hours.
We are a 501(c)3 charity, and all monetary donations are tax-deductible (In-Kind donations are not eligible for tax-deduction). In order to gain IRS giving credit, we request your name, address, phone, email address. We will provide you a giving statement at the end of the year.
Kalamazoo Free Methodist Church
931 West Maple Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49008 USA